I go to lots of places to play but, unlike my brother, I really like sitting down at the table and investigating. I think I will do well at a traditional school and Nick Gibb will think I'm a great student!
Last night I played 'faces' with my apple. I bit eye and nose shapes, hair and other bits - it was great fun. I am also getting better at saying 'thank you', although it still sounds a bit like 'queue' just now.
My Dad thought it was interesting that I got better at talking when I watched my own video back. Of course he couldn't video that because I was watching it on his phone! I love watching myself on video and it helps me to say my words better.
Then I found my Dad's headphones and role played Skyping my Nannas and Grandads...
Last night I played 'faces' with my apple. I bit eye and nose shapes, hair and other bits - it was great fun. I am also getting better at saying 'thank you', although it still sounds a bit like 'queue' just now.
My Dad thought it was interesting that I got better at talking when I watched my own video back. Of course he couldn't video that because I was watching it on his phone! I love watching myself on video and it helps me to say my words better.
No comments:
Post a Comment