So, two weeks ago, we began our play diary and now we come to the last post! This is what I've been up to today...
This morning I helped Dad with the brush. I even brushed the windows!
... and scared away some pesky birds...
We also fixed a broken tile. I can say 'fix' and am trying to say 'broken'. I had to be very careful - it was a bit sharp (but not really!)
Finally, my mum took us to the big playground on Marjan Island and Alfie drove me around in a car. I learned that I even have to wear my seatbelt in a toy car. This was a lot of fun and my mum What's App'd Dad the video so he could blog it. Dad was working :-(
So that's it. I will keep playing and learning but no more blogging now! Bye bye.
Max signing off...
This morning I helped Dad with the brush. I even brushed the windows!
... and scared away some pesky birds...
We also fixed a broken tile. I can say 'fix' and am trying to say 'broken'. I had to be very careful - it was a bit sharp (but not really!)
Finally, my mum took us to the big playground on Marjan Island and Alfie drove me around in a car. I learned that I even have to wear my seatbelt in a toy car. This was a lot of fun and my mum What's App'd Dad the video so he could blog it. Dad was working :-(
So that's it. I will keep playing and learning but no more blogging now! Bye bye.
Max signing off...
No comments:
Post a Comment